As you may know, in response to the evolving concerns surrounding the COVID-19 virus, York University has recently announced it is moving all classes online until further notice. We are taking precautionary measures to preserve and promote health of our community members.
Therefore, support group will be cancelled until further notice.If you are interested in speaking with a Supports & Service Coordinator at The Centre for Sexual Violence Response, Support & Education, you may call 416-736-5211.
Should you be interested in speaking with a counsellor, you may access telephone single session/ crisis/ emergency support from Student Counselling and Development, by calling 416-736-5297. If the line is busy, please wait for a few minutes and call again.
Additional support lines include:
- https://schliferclinic.com/ (Barbara Schlifer) Call 416-323-9149 x 234
- https://efrytoronto.org/ (Elizabeth Fry) Call (416) 924-3708
- https://vspeel.org/ (Victim Services of Peel) Call 905.568.8800 or Crisis line 905.568.1068
- https://sherbourne.on.ca/ (Sherbourne Health) Call 416-324-4100
- https://trccmwar.ca/ (Toronto Rape Crisis Centre) Call 416-597-1171 or 24 hour crisis line 416-597-8808
Additional Updates on COVID-19:
From York University: https://coronavirus.info.yorku.ca/
From York University Division of Students: https://coronavirus.info.yorku.ca/category/students/
The Centre for Sexual Violence Response, Support & Education appreciates your patience and flexibility as we move to respond to this evolving situation.
Thank you for your cooperation.